Solving Error 6129:
Rename ?. ND File'
- Firstly, Open the folder containing the QB company file and locate the.ND file that needs to be opened and the users need to ND file that corresponds to the company file. For e.g.- Companyfilename.qbw.nd.
- Right-click on the .ND file
- Select ?Rename'
- Add ?.OLD' and choose to Example- company file name.qbw.nd.OLD
- If the company file is used on many computers, then the users will set up the QB Database Server Manager. - However, if the QuickBooks is set up only on one -Computer then open you can open the company file.
Copy Company File to Another Location
- Once a new folder is created, then go to the folder where the company file is stored. Now copy QuickBooks - Error Code 6129 (.QBW).
- Copying the.QBW is important
- The QBW file must be pasted in the folder that was made.
- If QuickBooks is used in many computers, then set up folder permissions. Then add the new folder in QuickBooks Database Server Manager.