Site Builder News: 6/2010
System Update: 4.17
We are planning to start upgrading our systems next week. The update will include the following new features and enhancements.
Site builder interface
Newly created trials will be set to have the new site builder user interface by default.
- Ecommerce rewards
- Append to order notes
- Social networking on product detail pages
New features and enhancements
- Mobile website support (create mobile pages)
- Form data view
- Secure forms (may require upgrade)
- AppDb (may require upgrade)
- Groupbox and menu style updates
- Blog - set number of entries to show on main page
- Blog - customize fonts and styles
- Image galleries - descriptions display in all modes
- FireFox 3.6 - new file upload interface with drag/drop
- Setup rotating banners : load a sequence of images that automatically fade in and out for each of your page banners
- Setup text/HTML overlay on each banner image. This feature lets you customize the text on top of the banner and setup links in your banner area
- To configure rotating banners, go to the design area of the site builder. Click the header & images tab and then click the rotating images tab.
- Updated resize/crop tools (works with FireFox)
- New option to view/select images with image previews in the file manager
Text and style customization
- Center align the main menu (may require that you reslect your layout or reslect your menu style)
- Menu customizations : new option to customize the text/background colors and style for the text based menus
Tabbed accordion view
- Product display : customize the fonts, colors and style for the product catalog display
- Forms : customize the fonts, colors and style of forms on your website
- Tabbed content box : customize the font size for the tabs
This new mode for the tabbed content box displays each of the tabs as a vertical list. You can click each of the section titles to open the accordion section.
Ecommerce - product images display
The product thumbnail display has been enhanced. You now have the option to display thumbnail images directly below the main produc image. Visitors can click a thumbnail to view the image without having to open a popup window. To enable this feature go to the shopping cart settings page.
- Enhanced product thumbnail image display
- New report : sales by state
- New report : sales by country
- New report : sales by profit/cost
- MapIt - view customer location and shipping address on a map
Site builder preview - misc updates
- Misc graphic updates and adjustments
- Added drop down menu to page properties button
- Text editor 2.0 - new option to help edit text on dark and light backgrounds. The background preview link (located at the bottom of the text edit area) allows you to preview what your text will look like on dark and light backgrounds. This option does not change the background color.
- Popup calendar for date selection (blogs and events calendar)
- Misc system optimizations
- Countdown timer component
- New logos
- Updated banners
- Gradient maker (background images)
- Layout properties - updated page for selecting page width
Overlay property windows
- Quicker design updates - design updates are displayed without the page needing to be reloaded
- Overlay windows in place of popup windows for design element selection
- Logo changes
- Upload/select logo while editing a page
- Logo builder is easier to use
- Easy buttons for logo upload or select from library
- Link added to access advanced logo settings
- Many new backgrounds added
- Easily change/test site backgrounds
- Many new groupbox styles added
- Easier to select and customize your groupbox styles
We are replacing many of the popup windows (browser window opens up in a new window) with quick overlay windows. The overlay windows open inside your current browser window.
We have added several new components that interact with many of the social networking websites.
Landing page/tracking pages
- Twitter feed. The twitter feed component displays the contents of a twitter feed on your website. NOTE: If twitter experiences any downtime, the page containing this component will load much slower.
- Share my site/social networking links. The share my site component adds links to many of the top social networking websites directly to any of your pages. These sites include twitter and facebook.
Create landing pages to track referrals or links from other websites. Give the landing page a tracking code. When visitors go to the page the code is tracked in the visitors session. When the visitor places an order or submits a form on your site the tracking code is included.
Mailing list tracking
With the mailing list manager any links that you add to the email will automatically have a tracking code added to the link. This tracking code will allow you to track orders and form submissions that are received from visitors clicking on a link from your newsletter.
Form builder auto response emails
Setup an auto response email to be sent back to visitors when they fill out a form on your site.
Multiple gift certificates and coupons
- Updated store home page
- Support for editing coupons
- Links from website to store/product management pages
- Multi currency (get estimate of price in a different currency). Requires that you add currency selection to the store sidebar component.
- Require consent checkbox during checkout. Add box with custom message that requires shoppers to check the box and agree before continuing with their checkout.
- Option to verify email address (enter 2 times) during the checkout process
Customers can now use multiple gift certificates when checking out through your website. The system will still only allow one coupon but allows gift certificates to be used with the one coupon.
- Block IP address - go to the advanced settings page to setup IP adddress blocking
- File manager support for back button to navigate file manager pages
- 2 new link paragraph components
- The tutorials page has been redesigned to make it easier to browse the available tutorials
Mailing lists/user accounts
- Contact/Leads DB. Use this option to save a contact record in your user database with basic contact information when a form is submitted.
- Select which user groups contacts are added to.
- Option to register users for multiple mailing lists from a form.
- Setup multiple general signup mailing lists and use the form builder to create mailing list registration forms.
- Mailing lists auto response messages can now be enabled for all mailing lists.
- Navigation and links have been optimized to make it easier to access mailing list/user functions.
- The user group properties page now allows you to change the group name.
- Links on the users list pages to easily switch between groups.
Blog platform enhancements
Upgraded 2.0 text editor
- New blog styles/layouts
- Setup and manage categories for blog entries
- Blog categories displayed in the sidebar links area
- Sidebar links now display the number of posts for that link
- User comments can be set to display on the blog detail page
- Use standard groupbox/title styles in the blog sidebar area
- Blog manager allows you to view posts and manage pending comments
- The 2.0 text editor is now the default text editor for Firefox, Safari, Opera and Google chrome.
Design: custom page banners
- Sitemap files are used by search engines such as Google to better index all the pages on your website.
- An optimized sitemap.xml file is automatically generated as you edit your pages.
- Sitemap file includes all pages, blog posts and product catalog detail pages.
- The system now generates a default robots.txt file.
- Upload custom banners on a per page basis
- To upload a custom banner for a page, edit the page and click the "header options" link in the banner area.
- New themes
- New system banners
- New backgrounds
- New groupboxes
- The default product search has been enhanced to allow customers to filter search results by product category and price.
- Better support for phone/manual order entry has been added. To enter a manual order, click the phone order link on the main store page.
- Google checkout support has been added (open beta test)
- AVS/CVV results are now displayed on the order detail page. (NOTE: for results to display, this feature must be supported for your payment gateway)
- Australia post support
The system media components have been upgraded.
- New integrated flash media player supports playing .flv (flash) video files as well as many other video formats
- Easily switch between the new flash media player and the standard browser plugin media player
- New option to upload videos directly to your YouTube account from your website
- Account information change notice. Anytime your account information is updated or your password is reset, you will receive a notification email.
- An option to delete user accounts has been added.
- Create categories for calendar events.
- Message board topic sorting.
- Spam filtering enhancements
- Website settings and ecommerce settings pages overview pages provide an at a glance view of your configuration settings.
PREVIEW: advanced file uploader
- View all domains associated with your account
- View domain status and expiration dates
- Register new domains or add an existing domain to your account
- Easier file upload with one click and file selection
- Upload progress display
- Use multi select to upload multiple files at the same time with the file manager and image galleries
- To enable the advanced uploader, go to an upload form and click the link to try the advanced uploader
- If you have feedback or problems using the advanced file uploader, contact support and switch back to the default file uploader
PREVIEW: advanced page editor
- Quicker page editing with in page features
- Easily move components on the page without a page reload
- Overlay component editor makes it easy to access the component edit pages
- Component updates are instantly applied to your page without needing to reload the page
- Optimized component menu for adding/inserting and accessing component properties
- To enable the advanced page editor, edit any page and click the change link inside the section 1 header
- If you have feedback or problems using the advanced page editor, contact support and switch back to the default page editor
Site administration access
Use the new site administration access area to setup site administration privileges for users. With the admin accounts setting you can give users access to manage email accounts, view statistics, edit pages, manage images and access store order management features. To learn more about admin accounts, go to the main admin page, click the user accounts link and then click the "Administration Access" link.
Ecommerce: Enhanced shipping configuration.
A new advanced shipping configuration module has been added to the system. The new shipping rules allow you to setup when different shipping methods apply to customer orders. You can set which shipping methods are available to customers based on location (shipping country, state, zipcode) as well as order sub total and order weight. New product specific shipping settings allow you to set which products ship in their own box, to set an alternate ship from zipcode and to specify that a product requires a specific shipping method (ex. product requires overnight shipping).
- New option has been added to let you set the site wide background and the background of the content area. You can choose from many different system backgrounds or upload your own.
- Main design page updated for quicker access to design features
- Design library updated with new designs and new design customization interface
- Color picker updated to allow for more flexibility. You can now enter the HEX color code directly into the color selection box.
- New groupbox styles have been added
- The standard image upload page lets you choose an images size and select the upload location (folder) for the image. You can also create a new folder directly from the upload form.
- Image rotation: The image tools have bene updated to allow you to roate your images.
- Photo Gallery: Several new layout modes have been added to the photo gallery. You can also rotate images from the image gallery edit page.
- Google Sitemaps: Support has been added to allow for multiple google site map keys for sites that have multiple domain names.
- File Manager: The file manager has been updated to remember the file type/show count.
- Header & Images: New display mode added to tile your custom image across the header area (fills banner area for wider layouts)
Ecommerce:New payment gateways
- Over 100 new shopping cart button styles have been added to the system
- New styles added for shopping cart icons (new arrival, special offer, clearance, free shipping)
- Enhanced design manager - The design manager has been enhanced to allow you to save all of your design settings and give each design set a unique name. You can save as many design sets as you wish and then reload the design settings through the design manager.
- New templates - there are 10 new templates available in this release
- Text/css menus - enable non-graphic buttons in the menu
- Over one hundred new logos have been added to the system.
- Style support in 2.0 text editor for browser Heading styles (title 1, title 2, title3). Heading styles can be set from Design, Text & Styles, Default, Text, Text Titles
- User account signup form - a new form type is available that includes a company field.
- The page properties can now be accessed directly from the page editor. The page properties button has been added to the main site editor bar between the add page and edit page buttons. When the page properties button is selected, the properties window slides down, allowing you to change page settings, modify the page layout, assign security access and set page specific meta keywords/description.
- Page properties option to enable/disable sidebars per page
- Youtube component - have YouTube videos play within your site.
- Form builder - Support for file uploads through the form builder has been added to the system. There is a 2mb limit of upload file size. The uploaded files are sent with the form email as attachments.
- New tutorials have been added for the content rotator, file upload utility, setting up wholesale products, fonts and copying products.
- A product search feature is now available from within the store manager to allow you to search for products in your store to edit them.
- FedEx shipping labels - you will have to be certified by FedEx to use this feature.
- ACH (echeck) support Beta - support is now available for Linkpoint, Verisign, and Authorize.net. Contact support if you are interested in testing this feature.
- New coupon restrictions allow you to set which products can be used with a coupon (select specific products or exclude specific products). You can restrict the coupon to only apply to products that are not on sale. A new coupon type has been added "By X get Y free".
- VAT tax support - The VAT tax option displays the VAT tax amount along with the base product price. VAT tax display is enabled through the Store, International Settings page. The system will use the first sales tax entry in the sales tax settings to determine how to compute the VAT amount.
- Delete product images when deleting products - you are now prompted if you wish to delete the images for a product when deleting a product.
- Minimum order quantity on a product - restrict orders to require that a minimum quantity of a product be ordered.
- Support for Innovative Merchant Solutions gateway (Quickbooks gateway).
- Gift certificate balance lookup component - allow customers to look up the balance on their gift certificate.
- Customer submitted product reviews - allows store customers to submit product reviews/ratings.
- A one time setup fee option on a product - allows for a fixed setup fee on a product which does not vary on quantity of a product that is ordered.
- Order mangement enhancements - multi order move in order manager
- Browser Icon - setup a browser icon (favicon.ico). Go to Edit Site, Settings.
- Blog comments - enable comments on blog posts
- Content rotator - setup content on a page that rotates every page view or based on a date
- Photo gallery page type
- New Photo Display Components (gallery, rotator, slider, thumb viewer, image bar)
- Google maps - the map component now supports Google maps. You will have to get a Google Maps API key.
- Holiday banners
- Enhanced text/link styles - new setting page allows you to set the default font name, size, colors and styles for text and links.
- Custom font names - use this advanced option to add your own font name choices to the text editor, groupboxes and page titles. View your site, click the settings button and then choose the Editor setitngs link.
Mailing List enhancements
- User account import/export - import users into a user group. Go to Admin, User Groups to import users
- Dashes in page URLs - you can change how page names appear in the URL to use a dash ("-") instead of an underscore ("_"). You have to rename the page for the URL of a page to be changed.
- Last Modified Date for pages - the page properties (Page List, Properties) shows the date you last modified the page
- User FTP Accounts - you can allow users of your site to upload files via FTP. To enable access, go to Edit Site, Settings, User Account Settings.
- Message board bbcode - allows text formatting in the message board.
- File upload utility - the file upload utility allows you to easily transfer files from your computer to your website. Upload images directly to photo galleries on your website.
- Mailing list signup from form builder - enable signup to the mailing list from the form builder
- AutoResponders/Drip Marketing - setup automated emails sent out to members of your mailing list at a specific number of days from the day they signup to your mailing list
- Google Base export for products
- Product Link Generator - to generate a link to a particular product that you can place on another website. Edit the product, select "Advanced Settings", and "Product Links"
- Copy Product - to copy a product, go to the product editor and select the "Copy Product" button.
- Ecommerce shipping - flat rate by weight
- USPS Shipping Labels/Delivery Confirmation
- FEDEX package tracking
- Payment gateways:
- Sterling Payment
- Added new site sidebar area above the page sidebars.
- New tutorials
- New all users view and user account search
- New ecommerce reports - select report period (day, week, month, year and custom ranges). Bar graphs and pie charts have been added to many reports.
- Sales by product
- Sales by customer
- Sales by payment type
- Cart analysis
- Search phrases/keywords
- Low inventory
- Multi order complete fuction
- Added customer id and package tracking information to export
- Added product cost, keywords and description field to advanced product setup page
- Shipping - residential/commercial
- Shipping - enable insurance purchases
- Payment Gateway: eway.com.au
Enhanced text editor
- New banners (sports, business, realestate, city life, food, politics, education, legal, medical, travel)
[not enabled by default: see system update notice on main admin page for more information]
No design - blank/intro page
- Selected font/settings display. Shows the current font, size and style of the selected text
- Page anchors
- Paste plain text, past from MS Word (fixes html)
- New link selector with support for popup windows
- Integrated with standard image selection/upload page
- Full screen editing mode
- Find/Search replace
Enhanced file manager
- Switch any page to a no design page
- Set page width/margins, background color and enter site text
- Enable sidebars
Enhanced link builder
- Easier navigation and faster loading
- Sort by filename, size, date
- Search for files using the name filter
- View preview images
- Select number of files to view per page
- New media directory for organizing your audio/video files
- Easily setup links to other websites, secure sites, pages on your site
- Link to files on your site
- Create links to popup windows
- Blog page. To add a blog to your site, click the add page button and select the Blog page type.
- Add page. When creating a page you can select checkboxes to set it to underconstruction and enable page security (requires the password protected pages upgrade).
- Message board. Message board now utilizes image confirmation to prevent automated message posting.
When using password protected pages and the message board, the message board will automatically fill in the customers email address.
Mailing List enhancements
- Six layouts added..
- New banners added.
- multiple mailing lists (general/account based)
- registered users can select which mailing lists to join
- history - view mailing list history
- mailing list templates (choose a template, make your own/save it to use again)
- status: view job status (pending or percentage complete if currently sending)
- Enhanced coupon support. Set the total use count for each coupon and how many times it can be used by each customer.
- Enhanced order archive management. Orders are organized by month/year.
- Subscription system. Customers who have purchased subscriptions to your website can now login to their account and update their billing information online.
Donation based subscriptions are now available. The customer enters in how much they want the recurring charge to be.
- Six new layout designs (templates) added.
- Support for PayPal Payments Pro payment services
- New product detail layout
- Subscription based products
- FTP support added for transfers to the secure directory. Add "/s" to the end of your FTP login name.
- Seven new layout designs (templates) added.
- order notes for customers
- new product detail layout
- subscription/recurring charge system
- Updated editor text/font styles
- Enhanced navigation menu for site settings and ecommerce
- New community connection and news area. The community connection contains current news, updates as well as a feedback/suggestion system.
- Minor modifications to the look of the page editor
- Reorganized the links in the setting area. New sections include (title/footer, search engines, site search, user account settings, referral booster, and advanced/HTML)
User accounts for ecommerce/password protected pages:
- Quicklinks Bar: The quick links bar can be enabled from the page list. Use the Quicklinks bar add additional navigation and information at the top of every page on your site. Options include (link to home page, my account link, search box, shopping cart, custom links and custom html)
- New Templates
- Customizable banner height and width (non flash banners)
- Banner transitions: Set how the right side of the banner blends into the design and fills the right side of the banner area.
- New users account setup page: go to site settings, click user accounts from the menu on the left.
- New option for visitors to create their own accounts on your site (can be set to require a passcode to authorize new accounts).
- Login/Registration page: By default visitors are taken to the "my account" page when they login or register with your site. Use this new option to set a welcome page for new users and a default page when users login.
- RSS feeds: Place RSS feeds on your site. RSS feeds link to other sites with current articles/news.
- Link component: New option to setup custom link types and to select https:// links.
- Media components: There are now 2 separate components for media files (Audio and Video)
- Search box customizations. Use new settings to customize the size/style of the search box.
- Guestbook now uses security code to prevent automated robot submissions
- New option to show all the ecommerce product categories.
- Advanced inventory tracking: Use advanced inventory tracking to track inventory at the product option level.
- Auto saved shopping cart: The new cart system automatically saves a visitors shopping cart so that it is restored when they return. Users can also create or login to their account to save their shopping carts.
- Option to hide products with 0 Inventory.
- SiteLink QuickBooks import program: Download the SiteLink program to import store orders directly into QuickBooks
- Print shipping labels
- Print invoices and orders - print button added to invoice
- New ecommerce reports (coupon usage, tracking code)
- Optimized order management navigation: Easier to manage and process orders.
- Order options: setting to make product option fields required.
- Google site maps support: The system has been updated to return 404 error page for google sitemaps. This allows you to verify your site through their system.
- Group box enhancements: add icons to group box titles and new group box styles.
- Advanced layout settings: go to "Design", "advanced layout settings" to adjust your site spacing.
- Side bars: All layouts now have 2 side bars on the left and right side of the page.
- Tabbed group box: Edit a page, Add, Design Accents, Tabbed Content.
- Form verification code: enable option to require a code displayed in an image to be entered before a form is submitted. This can help prevent spam/automated form submissions. To enable this option, edit the form and "Enable form security".
- Subscription services/recurring billing beta test: contact support for more information.
- Time display for orders: Set your default time zone and date display. Go to "Store", "General Settings" to set your default time zone.
- Add products to multiple categories: edit a product and click the "Choose product categories" link on the product.
- Add a charge: This option lets you add an additional charge onto an order through your payment gateway. To add a charge, go to the customer order and click the "Add Charge" button.
- Customization/international settings: customize shopping cart field names and set the default country. Go to "Store", "Customization/international settings"
- New logo styles
- New banners
- New bullet menu styles with customizeable bullet icons
- Links list: new style to show links in a drop down list format.
- Shopper account login. Shoppers can login and view account information and order status/history
- Product/category reorder options (sort alpha, move to top, move to bottom....)
- Account login form. For accounts with password protected pages, add a login form to any page.
- New logo styles
- New Banners
- New group box styles
- New page title styles with customizable icons and support for 2 colors of title text
Image tools/resize options:
- Advanced image upload: use the advanced image upload feature to upload images to a specific directory and to automatically size the image/create thumbnails when uploading.
- Image file manager: Quickly find and manage images.
- Show images names, preview images, or full images
- Sort image list by name, size, or date
- Select number of files to display per page
- Displays the image dimensions
- Alpha view - choose a letter to show all images that start with that letter. Ex. click "b" to show all images that start with the letter "b".
- Create directories
- Image gallery: new option to upload the detail image and create the thumbnail at the same time.
- Dynamic resize: set the width/height or use drag/drop to scale your images.
- Quick resize: setup common image sizes to quickly resize images to common sizes.
- Crop image
- Thumbnail generator: easily create thumbnail images
- Page group links component: use the page menu component to setup links list/menus for page groups and ecommerce.
- New page layouts with section dividers
- Copy page: click the copy page button to create a copy of an existing page on your site.
- Froogle export: added text description and product category to export
- Additional export options: added shopping.com and yahoo shopping export formats
- Enhanced product search: added sorting options and display types. To enable the new search options the search index needs to be rebuilt.
- PAGE SELECTION LIST: fixed to show all ecommerce pages/sub categoriesf
- New banners, designs, and logo styles
- Most designs now support the site/page side bar
- Additional site/page side bar added to many designs so those designs will now have 2 site/page sidebars
- Use FTP to upload your own HTML pages
- Integration - your HTML pages will now appear in your page list - HTML pages can be linked into your site menu - pages can be set to have your HTML integrated directly into your site design.
- New group box style & setting to set fixed height group boxes with scrolling content
- Added option to show the main menu and sub menus with uppercase letters. These options can be enabled from the menu setup page in the design area
- Quick component move: to quickly move a component to any section on your page, edit your page, click the small green down arrow next to the component and then click the move component link.
- Document link component
- Support for Switch cards
- New payment gateways - ProTX, ViaKlix, PriMerchants, BeanStream, SecPay
- Enhanced PayPal support - now uses IPN (Instant Payment Notification) to verify when payment is received for a PayPal order
- WorldPay support has been enhanced to complete the customer's order when the customer completes their checkout at WorldPay
- Added advanced product settings page with a new option to only show the products sale price when it is added to the shopping cart
- Added inventory option to show the remaining inventory levels in the product catalog. The product catalog will show out of stock when the inventory level reaches zero. This setting can be enabled from the shopping cart settings page in the inventory control section.
- Notes field added to order details. On the order detail page click the notes button to add a note to your order. This note is not visible to the customer.
- Password protection and security features upgraded to allow for more login accounts and user groups. Security now allows for you to set page access levels per group/user account
- GroupBox Styles - enhanced the group box enable group box styles. Go to the design page/settings to setup group box styles.
- Upload your own logo in the site banner
- Design accents - created new design section for title & group box styles.
- Design page - changed label of the settings link to settings & page width.
- Added "Design accents" to the add menu when editing a page - contains the page title and groupbox components
- Upsell & related products - choose related/upsell product to appear on the product detail and shopping cart pages.
- Product images - add more product images. Add additional product images, text captions and larger detail images.
- Renamed the add page menu item from "Store products" to "Ecommerce"
- Customized form - add customized form field to the shopping cart checkout process.
- Option to estimate shipping charges before checkout - from the shopping cart view.
- Vertical Scroller: use the vertical scroller to setup a scrolling paragraph of text and images.
- Enhanced message board - graphical and layout enhancements to the message board.
- Under construction pages: set pages to be under construction. Pages that are under construction can only be seen when you are logged in to edit your site.
- Move pages between groups: the new move function allows you to move multiple pages between groups at the same time.
- Updated editor style
- GroupBox component updated - all of the contents of the GroupBox moves together when using the page editor arrange feature
- DHL Shipping
- New gateways: Verisign Australia, Fastcharge, iTransact
- Popup submenus: to enable popup menus click the design button, click the menu tab and choose "popup submenu" form the menu type drop down.
- Add page: new starter page layouts automatically setup new pages with preset text and image layouts.
- 6 new designs
- 14 banner images
- 4 new page title styles
- 4 new logo styles
- Change your background image
- Added ability to set colors used by calendar on the calendar editor
- Added number of products and pages to the diskspace used page
- Use advanced ecommerce features to enable downloadable products.
- Added new product catalog display mode to display product in a table format. This mode also allows the customer to add multiple product to their shopping cart at the same time.
- Design Manager - Easily manage up to 3 different design variations. Use the design manager to copy and restore design settings.
- New option to add a component in the middle of a section. This new option makes it easier to setup and arrange your pages.
- Order manager shows the time orders were submitted
- Last status change date saved on orders. Ex. this shows when the order was completed, cancelled, shipped.
- IFRAME - use the iframe component to embed a page from another website into your site.
- 2 new animated banner styles
- 2 new logo styles
- Customize shopping cart colors
- Customize shopping cart buttons/icons
- Add custom text to checkout pages
- Added option to show payment methods as a radio button list
- Added option to set an alternate email address for order notifications
- Added option to show small image of product in the shopping cart view
- Added option to setup HTML alt tags on page images and product images.
- Form Builder: added option to send form in HTML format. This option makes it easier to read emails sent from your web forms.
- Froogle Export: added option export product catalog in froogle format. Froogle is an online shopping comparison service offered by google.com
- Added setting to disable the animation sound track.
- Added option to display your sites home page after the animation has finished playing.
Graphics & Design:
- Updated admin pages with new icons & layouts.
- Added the feature menu on the left side of the admin pages.
- Logo Builder (30 logo styles)
- Choose your logo style
- Add up to 2 lines of title text
- Customize font & logo colors
- Gradient text
- Flash Intro Builder
- New banners
- Page title styles
- Setup weights for multiple products
- U.S.P.S. test account settings
- Set an existing customer to be not taxable
- Free shipping coupons
- Product category menu
- WebMail Preview
- Formbuilder Upgrades: log form to datafile. form tracking (referrer & xtr code)
Graphics & Design:
- Added a preview window on the design selection page.
- Added support for 3rd party ecommerce sales tracking. Click the store tab, then ecommerce tracking. Click the "Third Party Tracking Systems" link to setup your tracking codes.
- Ecommerce monthly sales overview reports.
Graphics & Design:
- Better support in the editor for Macintosh users.
Graphics & Design:
- Customizable Flash header - choose the animation to use for your flash web site header from our list of available animations.
- Store Checkout Progress Bar - shows a progress bar during the checkout process to let customers know what checkout step they are on. To enable this feature go to the shopping cart settings page.
- Package Tracking - component that allows customers to enter their package track id to track package shipments. Edit a page, click add and choose "package tracking"
- CVV - Credit Card ID for the LinkPoint gateway
- Spell checker - click the spell check button on the text editor to check the spelling of your document. (available in Internet Explorer)
Graphics & Design:
- Enhanced online help with search capability
- 2 new layouts available
- Image slider component
- Enhanced order management & processing
- Shipping configuration -> customizable countries
- Flat rate shipping fees based on % of order total
- Option to disable the alternate shipping address selection
- Enhanced tax configuration
- Spam filter preview - the spam filter is being made available on a preview basis. To try it out, go the setup email accounts page and click the configure spam filter link.
Graphics & Design:
- Organize your pages with page groups
- Site map page
- 4 new layouts available
- 6 new banner styles
- New cart options - add to cart and buy now buttons
- Echo payment gateway support
Graphics & Designs:
- E-commerce referral tracking. Track where your orders are coming from using your own tracking code and the referring website.
- 3rd party affiliate tracking integration. See Store, General Settings, Advanced Settings.
- Setup a custom header (your contact information/logo) for your printable invoices. See Store, General Settings.
- Gift certificates are now applied to shipping costs
- Check box order options.
- Advanced color selection: set the text color of your menu buttons as well as your default link colors.
- 8 new layouts now available
- Enhanced File Manager - The file manager now allows you to rename files, delete directories, and delete multiple files at the same time. The view link allows you to quickly view files.
- Calendar - single instances of a recurring event can now be cancelled.
- UPS shipping: set the dimensions of packaging when you select to use your own packaging
- Themes: new site designs available.
- Flash: select flash animated site headers
- Image Bar: display a horizontal bar of rotating images.
- Image Thumbnail Viewer: display a row of images with a clickable link to the detail image.
- Discount Coupons: create and provide discount coupons to your customers. Customers can redeem the coupons at your store for a discount. Create $off or %off coupons with metered or unlimited use. To enable coupon support go to your store tab and click the coupon manager link.
- Gift Certificates: add gift certificate products to your product catalog. Customers can purchase gift certificates to your store.
- SSL Certificate: enable this option to display the system security certificate on the store payment page.
- HTML Formatted Emails: send HTML formatted emails directly from the mailing list manager.
- Referral Booster: add refer-a-friend based marketing and promotion to your web site. Now included with every account!
- Image Gallery: setup an online image gallery with detail views and links using this page component.
- Auto Send Password: Customers that have forgotten their store passwords can now request to have their password automatically sent to them via email
- Create product sub-categories: allows you to create multiple levels of categories within your store.
- WorldPay integration for international store owners
- 8 new layouts now available
- 5 new layouts now available
- New graphical header style now available. Over 40 header styles to choose from
- Layout width settings. Change the width of your design using percentages or fixed widths.
- Updated UI for design settings
- U.S.P.S. Automatic Shipping Calculator
- Free shipping options for orders over a set amount
- Set additional handling charge setting for shipping
- Enable checkbox on user information screen in checkout which allows the customer to signup for your email list
- Shopping cart can be setup to require a minimum and/or maximum order amount
- Customer search option now available. Search for a customer using any of the information provided by them during checkout.
- New user interface for configuring order options.
- User information screen in checkout now collects company name
- Product options: input field option type can have a maximum length
- Calendar editor now uses HTML editor in Internet Explorer